PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII) today announced that, effective June 3, David Kerr, Senior Vice President of Business Development, will be leaving the company for family reasons. PDI has begun a search for his replacement, and Kerr will provide assistance in the transition process. Kerr has been in his current position since joining PDI in April 2009.
"We want to thank David for his many contributions in the transformation of PDI over the last several years," said Nancy Lurker, Chief Executive Officer of PDI. "David has been an insightful and dynamic leader, and he will be missed."
About PDI, Inc.
PDI, with its interactive digital agency Group DCA, is a leading provider of integrated multi-channel promotional outsource services to established and emerging health care companies. The company is dedicated to enhancing engagement with healthcare practitioners and optimizing commercial investments for its clients by providing strategic flexibility, innovative multi-channel promotional solutions, and sales and marketing expertise. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.pdi-inc.com.SOURCE PDI, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV