iShares MSCI Spain Index Fund (EWP) -2.6%
A number of the Europe-linked ETFs are taking hits as we approach the week's close. EWP and iShares MSCI Austria Investable Market Index Fund (EWO) are some of the top decliners.
Weakness can be felt in other corners of the developed world as well. iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) looks prepared to close out the week with losses.
All prices as of 2:16 PM EST
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV