Senior-level executives from six micro-cap technology companies will present the latest developments and earnings updates to investors at NYSSA’s 3rd Annual Technology Innovators Microcap Investment Conference on May 19, 2011.
Within the micro-cap space, companies with breakout technology solutions may offer some of the greatest growth opportunities of all. Micro-cap equities have significantly outperformed both the S&P 500 large-cap and Russell 2000 small-cap indexes over the past five years.
The six presenting companies are:
- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a communications solutions company that develops and sells audio conferencing systems and other related products
- CTG (Nasdaq: CTGX) develops innovative IT solutions that address the business needs of companies in healthcare, energy, and technology services
- DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. makes enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere utilizing all the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies
- IEC Electronics Corp. (AMEX: IEC), a high reliability contract manufacturer serving the military/aerospace, medical, industrial and communications market
- RADVISION (NASDAQ: RVSN), a leading technology and end-to-end solution provider for unified visual communications
- Vertro, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTRO), a software and technology company that owns and operates the ALOT product portfolio
The 3rd Annual Microcap Technology Innovators Conference will be held on May 19, 2011, from 8:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. The conference location is 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.Please visit www.nyssa.org/microcap for a detailed event description and registration information. There is no charge for press with credentials. About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With over 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has over 100,000 members. For more information about NYSSA, please visit http://www.nyssa.org. Follow NYSSA on Facebook, Twitter and Finance Professionals’ Post.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV