Senior-level executives from six micro-cap technology companies will present the latest developments and earnings updates to investors at NYSSA’s 3rd Annual Technology Innovators Microcap Investment Conference on May 19, 2011.
Within the micro-cap space, companies with breakout technology solutions may offer some of the greatest growth opportunities of all. Micro-cap equities have significantly outperformed both the S&P 500 large-cap and Russell 2000 small-cap indexes over the past five years.
The six presenting companies are:
- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a communications solutions company that develops and sells audio conferencing systems and other related products
- CTG (Nasdaq: CTGX) develops innovative IT solutions that address the business needs of companies in healthcare, energy, and technology services
- DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. makes enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere utilizing all the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies
- IEC Electronics Corp. (AMEX: IEC), a high reliability contract manufacturer serving the military/aerospace, medical, industrial and communications market
- RADVISION (NASDAQ: RVSN), a leading technology and end-to-end solution provider for unified visual communications
- Vertro, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTRO), a software and technology company that owns and operates the ALOT product portfolio
The 3rd Annual Microcap Technology Innovators Conference will be held on May 19, 2011, from 8:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. The conference location is 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.Please visit www.nyssa.org/microcap for a detailed event description and registration information. There is no charge for press with credentials. About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With over 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has over 100,000 members. For more information about NYSSA, please visit http://www.nyssa.org. Follow NYSSA on Facebook, Twitter and Finance Professionals’ Post.