So overall, as far as the financial results are concerned, we were able to indicate very clear signal for improved profitability at fixed-line service and also we were able to hold downward trend in mobile service revenue. And also we have seen boost in global revenue due to mergers and acquisitions. So Group as a whole, we were able to realize very strong results for fiscal year 2010.
Please turn to page three. Here we talk about full-year – correction here, fiscal year 2010 results of our operating income versus fiscal year 2010 forecasts. Now the impact of the earthquake is anticipated to be 30 billion yen. However because we realized increased profit for NTT Group as a whole, we were able to exceed forecasts of operating income by 34.9 billion yen and reached 1,214.9 billion yen.
Please turn to page 26. The impact from the earthquake is indicated on page 26. The impact on the operating income for March 2011 is expected to be 20 billion yen for NTT East and 6 billion for NTT DOCOMO and NTT Communications. The line connecting between Japan and the United States and also the line connected to Sendai. These were affected. They were disrupted. And as for others, other subsidiary firms also were affected by the earthquake.
So on a consolidated basis, we are anticipating an impact of 30 billion yen on the operating income for March 2011. Now as far impact for – the impact for March 2012, 20 billion yen for NTT West, 20 billion yen for P&L, construction related impact is 20 billion yen and DOCOMO 10 billion yen and CapEx 10 billion yen impact. So altogether, 30 billion yen impact is expected for March 2012.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV