ROCKVILLE, Md., May 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) a clinical-stage vaccine company, announced today that Frederick Driscoll, Chief Financial Officer of Novavax, will be presenting at the NOBLE FINANCIAL 7th Annual Equity Conference on May 16, 2011 at 10:30am at The Hard Rock Hotel, Hollywood, FL. A live audio-only webcast link for the presentation can be accessed via the Company website at www.novavax.com under Investors/Events.
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, employs its cutting-edge technology to create next-generation vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases, such as pandemic and seasonal influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). The company's proprietary virus-like-particle (VLP) technology and single-use bioprocessing system enable rapid vaccine development and production where and when they are needed, worldwide. The company has formed a joint venture with Cadila Pharmaceuticals, named CPL Biologicals, to develop and manufacture vaccines, biological therapeutics and diagnostics in India. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website: www.novavax.com.
SOURCE Novavax, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV