1. Electronic Arts (ERTS)
Company Profile: Electronic Arts is a publisher of video games, most notably the Madden NFL series of games, as well as Dead Space, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Mass Effect 2.Current Share Price: $23.28 Revenue from Europe Segment: $507 million, or 46.5% of total revenue, according to EA's latest earnings release. Overall, the company had $1.09 billion in revenue during the fiscal fourth quarter. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 U.S. Stocks With Big Exposure to a Rising Europe portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV