3. Molson Coors (TAP)
Company Profile: Molson Coors produces, manufactures, markets and sells beer and other beverages through its subsidiaries. The company's best known brands include Molson, Coors, Blue Moon and Killian's Irish Red.Current Share Price: $46.03 Revenue from Europe Segment: $274.7 million, or 41.1% of total revenue, came from the United Kingdom, according to Molson Coors' first-quarter earnings release. The company reports sales in three segments: U.S., U.K. and Canada.
2. Owens-Illinois (OI) Company Profile: Owens-Illinois is a manufacturer of glass containers in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Its main product lines are glass containers for the food and beverage industries. Current Share Price: $33.17 Revenue from Europe Segment: $698 million, or 41.3% of total revenue, according to Owens-Illinois' first-quarter earnings release. Overall, the company had $1.72 billion in revenue during the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV