5. Philip Morris International (PM)
Company Profile: Philip Morris International manufactures and sells of cigarettes and other tobacco products. The company is best known for its Marlboro brand of cigarettes.Current Share Price: $68.40 Revenue from Europe Segment: $6.41 billion, or 38.8% of total revenue, before considering excise taxes on the product, according to the company's first-quarter earnings results. Overall, Philip Morris had $16.5 billion in sales during the quarter before excise taxes.
4. McDonald's (MCD) Company Profile: McDonald's franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the food service industry. Current Share Price: $80.51 Revenue from Europe Segment: $2.4 billion, or 39.9% of total revenue, according to McDonald's first-quarter earnings report. Overall, the restaurant operator had revenue of $6.1 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV