7. Pall (PLL)
Company Profile: Pall supplies filtration, separation and purification technologies, using its fluid clarification and separations equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.Current Share Price: $55.81 Revenue from Europe Segment: $240.4 million, or 37.3% of total revenue, according to Pall's fiscal second-quarter earnings release. Overall, Pall had revenue of $645.2 million in the quarter.
6. Lexmark International (LXK) Company Profile: Lexmark is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. Current Share Price: $30.56 Revenue from Europe Segment: $389.5 million, or 37.7% of total revenue, came from Europe, Middle East and Africa, according to Lexmark's first-quarter earnings release. Overall, Lexmark had revenue of $1.03 billion in the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV