9. Paccar (PCAR)
Company Profile: Paccar manufactures and distributes high-quality, light, medium and heavy duty commercial trucks and related aftermarket parts and the financing and leasing of its trucks and related equipment.Current Share Price: $53.26 Revenue from Europe Segment: $1.18 billion, or 36% of total revenue, according to the company's first-quarter earnings report. Overall, Paccar had sales of $3.28 billion in the first quarter.
8. Dow Chemical (DOW) Company Profile: Dow Chemical produces chemicals, plastic materials, agricultural, advanced materials and other products and services. It is also engaged in the property and casualty insurance and reinsurance business. Current Share Price: $38.93 Revenue from Europe Segment: $5.36 billion, or 36.4% of total revenue, came from Europe, Middle East and Africa, according to Dow's first-quarter earnings report. Overall, Dow Chemical had revenue of $14.7 billion in the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV