NEW YORK (
TheStreet Ratings) -- TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Citizens & Northern
(CZNC) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $200 million market cap bank grew by 24.9% to a profit of $5.5 million compared to in the prior first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 14 U.S. common stocks for May 12, 2011. In total, seven stocks were upgraded and seven stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the first quarter, Citizens & Northern reported $20.6 million in revenue, an increase of 9.3% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Citizens & Northern: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$968 million market cap, fluid control company, Colfax Corp (CFX) was upgraded by our stock model to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In first quarter results, Colfax net profit of $6.6 million, up from a loss of $0.4 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue gained 32.2% to $159 million. Learn more about Colfax: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV