10 Earnings to Watch Monday
2. Zogenix (ZGNX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, has two proprietary product candidates in late-stage development for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain. Its two products are SUMAVEL DosePro, its first commercial product, and its lead product candidate ZX002.
Net loss for the first quarter 2011 is forecasted to come in at $17.4 million or 50 cents per share, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales for the quarter are seen at $9.8 million as compared to $8.80 in the fourth quarter of 2010. Gross margin for the quarter is likely to come in at 52.1% as against 44.8% in 2010 first quarter.
All the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy rating on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 128.3% to $10.0 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV