2. Zogenix (ZGNX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, has two proprietary product candidates in late-stage development for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain. Its two products are SUMAVEL DosePro, its first commercial product, and its lead product candidate ZX002.
Net loss for the first quarter 2011 is forecasted to come in at $17.4 million or 50 cents per share, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales for the quarter are seen at $9.8 million as compared to $8.80 in the fourth quarter of 2010. Gross margin for the quarter is likely to come in at 52.1% as against 44.8% in 2010 first quarter.
All the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy rating on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 128.3% to $10.0 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV