10 Earnings to Watch Monday
3. SORL Auto Parts (SORL) through its 90% ownership of Ruili Group Ruian Auto Parts, develops, manufactures and distributes automotive air brake systems, air controlling systems and other related components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarket. It has its operations in China and internationally.
Net income for the first quarter of 2011 is forecast at $4.68 million on sales of $49.56 million, compared to net income of $3.16 million on $34.1 million sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are seen at 24 cents, indicating a 41% increase from the first quarter of 2010. Return on equity for the quarter is seen at 16.3% as compared to 15.7% in the year ago period.
Of the 6 analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy while the remaining rate it a hold. There are no sell ratings. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 118.6% to $12.4 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV