4. Dreams (DRJ) is engaged in the business of manufacturing, distributing, retailing and selling of sports licensed products, memorabilia and acrylic display cases via multiple channels throughout the U.S.
Sales for first-quarter 2011 are expected at $22.7 million, compared to $16.5 million recorded in the year-ago quarter, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Reuters. Losses are projected to narrow to $0.4 million or 1-cent per share, compared to $0.9 million or 2 cents during the year-ago quarter.
All of the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 82% to $4.17 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV