4. Dreams (DRJ) is engaged in the business of manufacturing, distributing, retailing and selling of sports licensed products, memorabilia and acrylic display cases via multiple channels throughout the U.S.
Sales for first-quarter 2011 are expected at $22.7 million, compared to $16.5 million recorded in the year-ago quarter, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Reuters. Losses are projected to narrow to $0.4 million or 1-cent per share, compared to $0.9 million or 2 cents during the year-ago quarter.
All of the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 82% to $4.17 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV