5. LJ International (JADE), a vertically integrated company, is involved in designing, branding, marketing, distribution and retail of a range of fine jewelry. With a specialization in colored jewelry segment, its product lines include earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings and bracelets. It carries on its business under the ENZO brand in the Asia Pacific region with major focus on Chinese market.
Net income for the first quarter of 2011 is forecast at $3.04 million on sales of $40.1 million, compared to net income of $1.69 million on $26.85 million sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are seen at 10 cents, indicating an increase of 43% from the first quarter of 2010. Operating profit for the quarter is seen soaring 91% to $3.77 million from the year ago period.
The one analyst covering the stock has recommended a buy rating with an estimated gain of 75.4% $7.0 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV