5. LJ International (JADE), a vertically integrated company, is involved in designing, branding, marketing, distribution and retail of a range of fine jewelry. With a specialization in colored jewelry segment, its product lines include earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings and bracelets. It carries on its business under the ENZO brand in the Asia Pacific region with major focus on Chinese market.
10 Earnings to Watch Monday
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.