10 Earnings to Watch Monday
7. TAM (TAM) is a Brazil-based company engaged in providing scheduled air transportation in both the domestic and the international markets through its operating subsidiaries, TAM Linhas Aereas, TAM Mercosur and Pantanal Linhas Aereas S.A.
For the first quarter of 2011, the company is expected to swing to a net income of $16.3 million on sales of $2 billion, compared to net loss of $32.3 million on $1.5 billion sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Moreover, earnings per share are pegged at 39 cents.
Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 70% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 27.7% to $27.07 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV