10 Earnings to Watch Monday
9. Urban Outfitters (URBN) is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and Terrain brands. The Company also operates a wholesale segment under the Free People and Leifsdottir brands.
For 2012 first quarter, net income is estimated at $41.8 million on sales of $532.3 million, lower than $53 million recorded on $480 million sales for the same period in 2011, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 25 cents for the quarter, compared to 31 cents registered in 2011.
Of the 29 analysts covering the stock, 48.3% recommend a buy, while the same rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 9.5% to $36 in value from current levels. Citigroup recently reiterated a hold rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV