10 Earnings to Watch Monday
9. Urban Outfitters (URBN) is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and Terrain brands. The Company also operates a wholesale segment under the Free People and Leifsdottir brands.
For 2012 first quarter, net income is estimated at $41.8 million on sales of $532.3 million, lower than $53 million recorded on $480 million sales for the same period in 2011, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 25 cents for the quarter, compared to 31 cents registered in 2011.
Of the 29 analysts covering the stock, 48.3% recommend a buy, while the same rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 9.5% to $36 in value from current levels. Citigroup recently reiterated a hold rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV