Some of these 10 stocks have upside potential in the range of 5% to 149%, with significant buy ratings and negligible sell ratings.
10. Winn-Dixie Stores (WINN) is a food retailer operating primarily under the Winn-Dixie banner. The Company's stores are located in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Mississippi. All of its stores offer grocery, meat, seafood, produce, deli, bakery, floral, health and beauty and other general merchandise items.
Net income for the third quarter of 2011 is forecast at $13.5 million on sales of $1.6 billion, compared to net income of $20.9 million on $1.7 billion sales recorded during 2010 third quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are pegged at 25 cents, down from 38 per share reported during the comparable quarter last year.Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 38% recommend a buy, while 50% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 5.3% to $7.75 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV