Some of these 10 stocks have upside potential in the range of 5% to 149%, with significant buy ratings and negligible sell ratings.
10. Winn-Dixie Stores (WINN) is a food retailer operating primarily under the Winn-Dixie banner. The Company's stores are located in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Mississippi. All of its stores offer grocery, meat, seafood, produce, deli, bakery, floral, health and beauty and other general merchandise items.
Net income for the third quarter of 2011 is forecast at $13.5 million on sales of $1.6 billion, compared to net income of $20.9 million on $1.7 billion sales recorded during 2010 third quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are pegged at 25 cents, down from 38 per share reported during the comparable quarter last year.Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 38% recommend a buy, while 50% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 5.3% to $7.75 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV