FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Attained an impressive set of new customers such as the number one manufacturer in the world of water heating products, headquartered in Japan, who will be deploying Astea's end-to-end Astea Alliance suite and mobility solution for 4,000 users. This new customer was a result of Astea's strategic partnership with ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation ("CTC"). The partnership combines CTC's deep IT services expertise and systems integration experience with Astea's global service lifecycle management and mobility solutions and has been a significant driver of new business for Astea in Japan. Astea reports that their Japanese office and their customers remain operational. Astea's employees and partners continue to move forward with new sales and implementations.
- Astea also signed a significant agreement with a leading supplier to the fuel industry with retail POS (point-of-sale) computer systems, including fuel dispensing and credit card processing equipment. This company sells and services their equipment to car rental companies, local governments, oil companies, fuel retailers, and truck fleet operators. They will be deploying the entire Astea Alliance suite initially in Australia and New Zealand and then plan to expand into multiple countries.
- Astea had a significant deployment go-live for 1,000 users with one of Asia's leading providers of integrated IT services and solutions, for their entire Astea Alliance solution suite. There will soon be further expansion for this company into additional countries.
- This quarter Astea also sold additional licenses to existing customers for both the Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix solutions, as customers continued to expand configurations and deploy additional users and modules.
Astea will host a conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on May 13, 2011 at 11:00 AM ET to discuss the Company's first quarter financial results. Investors can access the call from the Company's Web site at http://www.astea.com/about_investors.asp. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call.
About Astea International
Astea International (NASDAQ: ATEA) is a global provider of software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimization. Astea's solutions link processes, people, parts, and data to empower companies and provide the agility they need to achieve sustainable value in less time, and successfully compete in a global economy. Since 1979, Astea has been helping more than 600 companies drive even higher levels of customer satisfaction with faster response times and proactive communication, creating a seamless, consistent and highly personalized experience at every customer relationship touch point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV