Holly Corporation Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
DALLAS, May 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Holly Corporation (NYSE: HOC) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.15 per share payable on July 1, 2011, to holders of record on June 21, 2011.
Holly Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other high value specialty products. Holly operates through its subsidiaries a 100,000 barrels per stream day ("bpsd") refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma and a 31,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. A subsidiary of Holly also owns a 34% interest (including the general partner interest) in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
SOURCE Holly Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV