Schottenstein: REIT to IPO
Reports in April showed that
The new company would also likely include other office buildings, including 1 Grand Central, a 55-story, 1.3-million-square-foot building near Grand Central Terminal, a 26-story building at 250 West 57th Street, as well as six buildings in Westchester County and Connecticut, according to three sources who had been briefed on the plans spoke but anonymously to the New York Times.The group of buildings potentially involved in this IPO are controlled by Anthony E. Malkin and his father, Peter L. Malkin. Their principal partner is the estate of Leona Helmsley. -- Written by Miriam Marcus Reimer in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Miriam Reimer. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/miriamsmarket. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
>>See our new stock quote page. Get more stock ideas and investing advice on our sister site, Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV