- Revenue increased 5% to $4.1 million, compared to $3.9 million in the first quarter of 2010.
- Gross profit increased 24% to $1.0 million, compared to $808,000 in the corresponding period a year ago. Gross profit margin increased 3.7% to 24.5%.
- Operating expenses decreased 5% to $2.8 million compared to $2.9 million in the prior year.
- Net loss improved 22% to $1.7 million, or ($0.05) per share, from the first quarter of 2010 net loss of $2.1 million, or ($0.08) per share.
- Cash used in operations was $2.1 million versus cash used in operations of $2.5 million during the first quarter of 2010. Cash as of March 31, 2011 increased $136,000 as a result of completing the final draw down under the now-terminated equity line credit arrangement for net proceeds of approximately $2.2 million.
- Inventories were $2.5 million as of March 31, 2011, down $1.3 million compared to inventories of $3.8 million as of March 31, 2010, due to our transition out of underperforming product lines.
Jones Soda Co. Reports Fiscal 2011 First Quarter Results Revenue Growth Driven By Core Products
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.