- Strong Growth in Life Science Revenues Driven by IVD and Biopharma Customers – In total, In-Vitro Diagnostics and Biopharma customer revenues increased by 30%.
- RapidChek® SELECT™ Salmonella Enteritidis (SE) Test System Awarded Method Equivalency and Granted Interim NPIP Approval – RapidChek SELECT SE test was reviewed by the FDA and determined to be equivalent in accuracy, precision and sensitivity to the FDA’s current standard methods for poultry house environmental drag swabs and pooled egg testing. The test also received interim National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP) approval for use in detecting the presence of SE in poultry environments. The SDIX test system offers egg producers an easier, faster, and more cost effective way to comply with regulations.
- C. elegans Antibodies from the modENCODE Project Became Available through Novus Biologicals – Antibodies against 69 C. elegans chromosomal proteins generated by the modENCODE project (model organism ENCyclopedia Of DNA Elements), funded by the NIH, became commercially available through Novus Biologicals, SDIX’s distributor for pre-made antibodies.
SDIX Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.