WEST MELBOURNE, Fla., May 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- RELM Wireless Corporation (NYSE: Amex - RWC) today announced that David P. Storey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation about the Company at the Noble Financial Seventh Annual Equity Conference at 11:30am EDT on Tuesday, May 17, 2011, at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
The presentation will be web cast live, and available for viewing at www.relm.com or through the Noble Financial websites www.noblefcm.com, or www.noble7.com. RELM recommends registering at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. You will need the SiverLight viewer (a free download from presentation link) to participate. In addition, the web cast will be archived on the Company's website for 90 days following the event.
About RELM Wireless Corporation
As an American Manufacturer for more than 60 years, RELM Wireless Corporation has produced high-specification two-way communications equipment of unsurpassed reliability and value for use by public safety professionals and government agencies, as well as radios for use in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Advances include a broad new line of leading digital two-way radios compliant with APCO Project 25 specifications. RELM's products are manufactured and distributed worldwide under BK Radio and RELM brand names. The Company maintains its headquarters in West Melbourne, Florida and can be contacted through its web site at www.relm.com or directly at 1-800-821-2900. The Company's common stock trades on the NYSE Amex market under the symbol "RWC".SOURCE RELM Wireless Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV