Managing energy use and costs is one of the many challenges of operating a commercial or industrial property. In New York City, office buildings consume almost 80 percent of all the city’s energy. The cost of this energy averages $2.50 per square foot, almost a dollar more than the national average according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
On June 1, owners and managers of commercial and industrial properties in New York City and Westchester County can learn how to capitalize on their energy-saving potential at Con Edison’s first Energy Efficiency Summit 2011: Racing Toward High Performance Buildings.
The one-day summit, which takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Hilton New York, will feature business strategies, new technologies and valuable rebates and incentives available to Con Edison’s commercial and industrial (C&I) customers who want to lower their energy use and costs through the installation of energy-efficient gas and electric equipment.
“Con Edison is committed to providing our customers with the resources they need to lower their energy usage. We encourage our customers to attend this summit and learn how to take advantage of the expertise, services and financial incentives available to them,” said David Pospisil, Con Edison C&I Program Manager.Con Edison’s C&I Energy Efficiency Program offers cash back through its Equipment Rebate Program for the installation of energy efficient:
- lighting, lighting fixtures and lighting controls
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment
- furnace, boilers and other gas equipment
- variable frequency drives
- LED exit signs and display case lighting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV