Vivendi (Paris: VIV):
Note: This press release contains unaudited consolidated earnings established under IFRS, which were approved by Vivendi’s Management Board on May 10, 2011.
- First Quarter Revenues: up 3.8%
- First Quarter EBITA: up 7.2%
- First Quarter Adjusted Net Income: up 29.1%
- 2011 Outlook confirmed and refined
- Revenues: €7.2 billion, an increase of 3.8% compared to first quarter 2010.
- EBITA 1: €1.7 billion, an increase of 7.2% compared to first quarter 2010. Very good performance from Activision Blizzard, GVT and Canal+ Group.
- Adjusted Net Income 2: €950 million, an increase of 29.1% compared to first quarter 2010. The ANI includes notably the impact of SFR integration at 100% 3 as of January 1, 2011 for Consolidated Global Profit Tax System purposes (€71 million) and contractual dividends received from GE at the sale of the 20% stake in NBCU (€70 million).
- For 2011 fiscal year outlook, Vivendi confirms a slight increase in Adjusted Net Income excluding NBCU and before the acquisition of the 44% stake in SFR, and adds an Adjusted Net Income above €3 billion and an increased dividend per share after the acquisition of the 44% stake in SFR 3.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts