3. iShares MSCI BRIC Fund (BKF).
It has been called the emerging growth story. It is a simple concept. The vast majority of the contribution to global economic growth comes from the four majors: Brazil, Russia, India and China.
It's one thing for the BRIC nations to collectively underperform for six months or 1 year. Their governments have been fighting currency appreciation, speculative bubbles, investment flow, socio-economic unrest and so forth.Yet it's quite another thing to have all four of these countries struggle. ETFs like China 25 (FXI), WisdomTree India (EPI), Market Vectors Russia (RSX) and iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) are individually battling to stay above a 200-day MA; the iShares MSCI BRIC is already failing to hold a long-term uptrend. You can listen to the ETF Expert Radio Show "LIVE", via podcast or on your iPod. You can review more ETF Expert features here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV