NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- JPMorgan Chase (JPM), Itaú Unibanco Holding (ITUB), Citigroup (C), HDFC Bank (HDB), Bank of America (BAC), Credit Suisse Group (CS), UBS (UBS), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG), ICICI Bank (IBN) and Barclays Plc (BCS) have upside potential of 20% to 92%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
We have identified banking and financial services stocks panning the U.S., Brazil, India, Japan, Switzerland and the U.K. with a minimum market capitalization of $25 billion.
These stocks are expected to gain up to 92% over the next 12 months with a mean upside value of 44%, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. The stocks have a mean buy rating of 68%.
In comparison, other stocks such as Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK), M&T Bank Corporation (MTB), Banco Santander S.A. (STD), U.S. Bancorp (USB) and Mizuho Financial Group (MFG) are less capitalized and offer negligible upside potential.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV