NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- J&J Snack Foods Corp (Nasdaq:JJSF) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $51.95, above its previous 52-week high of $51.84 with 5,983 shares traded as of 10:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 54,800 shares over the past 30 days. J&J Snack has a market cap of $960.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. J&J Snack Foods Corp., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures nutritional snack foods, as well as distributes frozen beverages to the food service and retail supermarket industries in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.1, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your JJSF trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about JJSF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV