1. Tower Semiconductor (TSEM), an independent specialty foundry, manufactures semiconductors using production processes for its customers, based on third-party designs and its own designs. It also manufactures integrated circuits, and provides design services and complementary technical services. The company's products are incorporated across diverse sectors.
8 Small-Cap Semiconductors With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts