1. Tower Semiconductor (TSEM), an independent specialty foundry, manufactures semiconductors using production processes for its customers, based on third-party designs and its own designs. It also manufactures integrated circuits, and provides design services and complementary technical services. The company's products are incorporated across diverse sectors.
Both analysts covering the stock recommend it as a buy, so there are no sell ratings on the stock. Data from Bloomberg has analysts forecasting the stock gaining 87% to $2.4 in the next 12 months.
The company is scheduled to release its first-quarter 2011 earnings on May 17, 2011.TSEM is likely to record net income of $29.75 million, or 11 cents per share, for the first quarter of 2011, as opposed to a loss of $36.2 million, or 18 cents per share, in the year-ago period. Meanwhile, sales are pegged to reach $126.5 million from $113.8 million recorded in the year-ago quarter. Gross margin is likely to rise to 41.6% from 14.3% in the year-ago quarter. For 2011 first quarter, operating profit is seen multiplying to $38.95 million from $160,000 in the first quarter of 2010. Along with Medigus, developer of endoscopic and visualization medical devices, TSEM unveiled the successful sampling of the world's smallest camera for disposal endoscopic devices. Medigus will supply these cameras to customers in Japan and the U.S. for cardiology procedures. The device will also be integrated into Medigus' other endoscopy products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV