2. Pericom Semiconductor (PSEM), operating in the interconnectivity device supply market, is mainly focused on designing, developing and marketing high-performance integrated circuits and frequency control products used in advanced electronic systems. Its IC products include functions that support the connectivity, timing and signal conditioning of high-speed parallel and serial protocols.
8 Small-Cap Semiconductors With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.