2. Pericom Semiconductor (PSEM - Get Report), operating in the interconnectivity device supply market, is mainly focused on designing, developing and marketing high-performance integrated circuits and frequency control products used in advanced electronic systems. Its IC products include functions that support the connectivity, timing and signal conditioning of high-speed parallel and serial protocols.
8 Small-Cap Semiconductors With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.