3. O2Micro International (OIIM) designs, develops and markets integrated circuits for power management and security applications, as well as systems security solutions. The company's product-designing efforts mainly focus on integrated circuits for consumer electronics, computers, industrial and communications products.
Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend it as a buy and the remaining rate it as a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 46.8% to $10.3 in the upcoming 12 months.
For its first-quarter 2011, the company reported a 3% sequential revenue increase, to $31.1 million. Gross margin was a strong 60% during the quarter, tracking the previous quarter levels. Meanwhile, net income on a GAAP basis stood at $3.1 million, or 9 cents per ADS, as compared to a loss of $636,000, or 2 cents per ADS, for the fourth quarter of 2010.At the end of the first quarter of 2011, unrestricted cash and short-term investments were $111.6 million. Inventory stood at $12 million during the quarter and turned around 3.9 times. The company's book value was $182 million, or $5.38 per ADS. For the second quarter of 2011, the company expects a 2%-6% sequential revenue increase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV