6. BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing (BCDS) is an analog integrated-device manufacturer specializing in the design, manufacture and sale of power-management integrated circuits. The company's portfolio of ICs targets markets like mobile phones, portable media players, LCD televisions and monitors, personal computers, adapters and chargers, and other electronics products.
8 Small-Cap Semiconductors With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.