6. BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing (BCDS) is an analog integrated-device manufacturer specializing in the design, manufacture and sale of power-management integrated circuits. The company's portfolio of ICs targets markets like mobile phones, portable media players, LCD televisions and monitors, personal computers, adapters and chargers, and other electronics products.
Of the four analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend it as a buy, whereas the remaining rate it a hold. Therefore, there are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 37%, to $13, over the next 12 months.
Total revenue reported for the first quarter of 2011 was $31 million, growing 8.2% from the year-ago period. Net income increased to $3.8 million from $2.7 million in the same quarter of the prior year. On a non-GAAP basis, fully diluted earnings per share stood at 19 cents. For the first quarter, the company's linear products division topped estimates.For the second quarter of 2011, the company expects revenue to range between $36 million and $38 million, growing 5.6% to 11.5% from the year-ago quarter. Gross margin for the quarter is likely to range between 30% and 31%, compared to 29.1% recorded in the first quarter of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV