7. Photronics (PLAB - Get Report) engages in the manufacture of photomasks, which are precision photographic quartz plates containing microscopic images of electronic circuits. Photomasks are a key component in the manufacture of semiconductors and flat-panel displays (FPDs), and are used as masters to transfer circuit patterns onto semiconductor wafers and flat panel substrates. As of year-end 2010, PLAB operated mainly from nine manufacturing facilities.
8 Small-Cap Semiconductors With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.