Duff & Phelps Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (DUF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Duff & Phelps Corporation (NYSE:DUF) is tomorrow, May 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $14.86 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Duff & Phelps has been 139,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Duff & Phelps has a market cap of $478.6 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 11.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Duff & Phelps Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides independent financial advisory and investment banking services worldwide. It operates in three segments: Financial Advisory, Corporate Finance Consulting, and Investment Banking. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.3, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV