3. Huaneng Power International (HNP)Yield: 5%
Huaneng Power International builds and operates power plants in China. The company benefits from China's nearly insatiable appetite for energy. Huaneng currently operates 175 power plants across 18 Chinese provinces and is one of the country's main power producers, with controlled generation capacity of 54,402 Megawatts.Huaneng's operating revenue improved 25% year-over-year in the first-quarter of 2011. Power generation in China increased 29%. In early April, Huaneng raised its power tariff in 11 Chinese provinces, which should boost revenue. The company also plans to boost clean energy generation to 25% of total installed capacity in the next five years, which will limit exposure to rising coal prices. Huangeng's $1.22 annualized dividend represents a payout of less than 15% of cash flow. At the recent $23 price, shares yield about 5.2%. Also important, Huaneng shares trade below book value and at a multiple of only 5.8 times last year's cash flow, which is well below the S&P's multiple of 9.3. StreetAuthority's Tim Begany recently projected a long-term upside of 100% or more for Huangeng. To read his article, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV