1. Telecom Argentina (TEO)Forward yield: 9%
Telecom Argentina is the leading provider of telecom services to northern Argentina, including the capital of Buenos Aires. The company serves about 4.4 million fixed lines, 1.3 million Internet subscribers and 16.3 million cellular subscribers. Additionally, through a controlled subsidiary, Telecom Argentina offers cellular services in Paraguay.Telecom Argentina reported a 29% increase in 2010 net profit to $443 million and a 53% increase in first-quarter 2011 profits, which was well above analyst estimates. The company's earnings benefit from brisk growth in Latin America's third-largest economy, which is fueling increased demand for mobile phone and broadband services. In the next three years, Telecom Argentina plans to invest $2.3 billion in network expansion and upgrades. The company generated $865 million of cash flow last year and has a solid balance sheet, with cash of $336 million and only $39 million of long-term debt. Dividend payout is conservative at only 39%, and the forward annualized $2.21 dividend offers a hefty 9.4% yield. These shares also appear reasonably priced at only 8.5 times this year's estimated earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV