CHLORIDE, AZ, May 12 /PRNewswire/ - Hondo Minerals Corporation (OTCBB: HMNC) is pleased to announce that the company has now closed on a major new land acquisition whereby the company will begin to sample the property for future mining and processing. Hondo Minerals now controls 1796 acres of patented and BLM claims in the Southwestern United States.
Bill Miertschin, CEO of Hondo Minerals says, "We are very excited that we have acquired new Patented and BLM acreage for future exploration development as we continue to expand our mining and revenue opportunities in the Southwestern United States." Mr. Miertschin added, "As we are nearing completion of our Tennessee Processing Plant, we are driven by our confidence to utilize our technology and begin sampling and testing of our land assets with our newly acquired lab."
Hondo has acquired the following patented and BLM land.
Chloride area new BLM claims include:
- Stair Step
- Sir Load
- Randy Bell.
- St Louis
- Golden Gem
- Red Seal
- Summit Mine
- Silver Monster Mine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV