- Revenues increased 24% year-over-year to a record $8.7 million in the first quarter of 2011;
- EBITDA was a record $3.7 million in the first quarter of 2011, or 43% of revenues, compared to $3.1 million in the first quarter of 2010;
- Net income in the first quarter of 2011 was $3.2 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, compared to $2.1 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2010, and;
- Cash flow from operations in the first quarter of 2011 was $2.1 million, compared to $0.7 million in the first quarter of 2010
IncrediMail Reports Record $8.7 Million Revenues And $3.2 Million Net Income For First Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.