IncrediMail Reports Record $8.7 Million Revenues And $3.2 Million Net Income For First Quarter Of 2011
IncrediMail Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAIL), a digital media company that builds downloadable consumer products, today announced that:
- Revenues increased 24% year-over-year to a record $8.7 million in the first quarter of 2011;
- EBITDA was a record $3.7 million in the first quarter of 2011, or 43% of revenues, compared to $3.1 million in the first quarter of 2010;
- Net income in the first quarter of 2011 was $3.2 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, compared to $2.1 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2010, and;
- Cash flow from operations in the first quarter of 2011 was $2.1 million, compared to $0.7 million in the first quarter of 2010
Commenting on the quarter, Josef Mandelbaum, IncrediMail’s CEO, said, “We are extremely pleased with our strong first quarter performance, which is a direct result of our execution on several key fronts: financially, our new deal with Google yielded positive year over year results; operationally, our renewed focus on non-search growth activities and reallocation of resources, led to a significant increase in non-search revenues without added expense; and strategically, our focus on our consumer’s needs helped increase customer engagement. The combined result of these efforts led to our record quarter.”
In the first quarter of 2011 gross profits reached $8.3 million, or 96% of sales, an increase of 25%, compared to the first quarter of 2010.
Research and Development expenses in the first quarter of 2011 were $1.9 million, increasing $0.2 million, compared to the first quarter of 2010. However, as a percentage of sales, R&D expenses decreased to 22% in the first quarter of 2011 from 23% in the first quarter of 2010.Sales and Marketing expenses in the first quarter of 2011 were $1.5 million, increasing $0.2 million, compared to the first quarter of 2010. The increase was primarily attributable to the increased investment in customer acquisition costs which were $0.7 million, compared to $0.5 million in the first quarter of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV