- Net sales increased 7.3% to $52.1 million from $48.6 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2010. Comparable store sales increased 7.7%, which compares to a decline of 6.8% in the first quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Gross profit increased 31.1% to $21.9 million, or 42.1% of net sales from $16.7 million, or 34.4% of net sales in the first quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Operating loss totaled $1.3 million, as compared to $6.6 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2010; and
- Net loss totaled $772,000, or $0.06 per share, as compared to a net loss of $4.1 million or $0.32 per share in the first quarter of fiscal 2010.
Cache Reports Improved First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.