- Net sales increased 7.3% to $52.1 million from $48.6 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2010. Comparable store sales increased 7.7%, which compares to a decline of 6.8% in the first quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Gross profit increased 31.1% to $21.9 million, or 42.1% of net sales from $16.7 million, or 34.4% of net sales in the first quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Operating loss totaled $1.3 million, as compared to $6.6 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2010; and
- Net loss totaled $772,000, or $0.06 per share, as compared to a net loss of $4.1 million or $0.32 per share in the first quarter of fiscal 2010.
Cache Reports Improved First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.