May 12, 2011
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Self-Service Markets: ATMs, Kiosks, Vending Machines
* The total installed combined base for self–service technologies including ATMs, self–service kiosks and vending machines is estimated at 28.2 million units in 2010 and is expected to reach 33.8 million units by 2015, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% from 2010 through 2015.
* Vending machines represent the largest segment in this market, accounting for more than 85% of all deployments to date. This sector was estimated at 24.4 million units in 2010 and is expected to increase at a 3.2% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach 28.6 million units in 2015.
* In terms of growth, self–service kiosks are projected to experience the maximum growth in installations with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3%. This sector was estimated at 1.6 million units in 2010 and is expected to reach 2.5 million units in 2015.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This study pinpoints the structural and market forces that will shape the technologically–driven, self–service industry at a global level though 2015. Specifically, the report measures, forecasts and analyzes the global market for automated teller machines (ATMs), self–service kiosks and vending machines. It examines the impact of various trends that impact these dynamic markets. The information in this report:
* Provides an overview of the self–service industry, including the various factors and trends that affect the industry from the perspective of various stakeholders, including technology vendors, component suppliers, and customers
* Contains global forecasts and market trend analyses for ATMs, self–service kiosks and vending machines. It does not cover self–checkout systems used in the retail environment