Thank you, Paul. Good morning, everyone. We said we were expecting strong organic growth and service revenue for Q1 and we do deliver on that projection. I’m really pleased with our Q1 performance. Our service revenue is up on both a year over year and sequential basis, and we’re really doing a good job of the number of new customers as well. We secured 31 new customers. I tried to take a sampling of customers from all of offerings across all offerings. One name is Old Mutual out of South Africa, it’s a new customer.
QUALCOMM, Essential Rewards, Employers Insurance, Maxwell Technologies, and Cisco but with that let’s have Tim get into the details.
Timothy OakesThank you, Shirley. As disclosed and announced in our press release this morning we are pleased to report solid first quarter operating performance and related metrics. We are able to leverage strong fourth quarter bid and proposal activity resulting in an all-time high in service revenue, improved billable consultant utilization and improved gross margin in EBITDA. This is positive news in light of that fact that operating performance comes in a period in which typically is a soft period due to traditionally seasonality in our EPM service offerings in the cyclical resetting of fringe expenses. Total revenue for the first quarter was $23.6 million compared to $20.3 million in the first quarter of 2010. Service revenue which was $19.7 million during the first quarter compared to service revenue of $16.7 million in the first quarter 2010. On a year over year basis we’re reporting growth in both total revenue and service revenue of 16.4% and 25.5% respectively. Excluding the incremental revenue generated by our Meridian acquisition, which was completed in May of 2010, organic service revenue increased by 22.5% on a year over year basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV