SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coherent, Inc. (Nasdaq: COHR), today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, John Ambroseo is scheduled to present at the SEVEN Noble Financial Capital Markets' Seventh Annual Equity Conference on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at http://www.coherent.com/Investors or http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/SilverlightPlayer/Default.aspx?peid=f490c1fc1fa64c4eb924c581295317e91d.
Founded in 1966, Coherent, Inc. is a Russell 2000 Index company and a world leader in providing laser-based solutions to the commercial and scientific research markets. Please direct any questions to Leen Simonet, Chief Financial Officer at 408-764-4161. For more information about Coherent, including product and financial updates, visit our website at http://www.coherent.com.
SOURCE Coherent, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV