NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: CPIX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on hospital acute care and gastroenterology markets, today announced that it will present a corporate overview at the 2011 UBS Global Specialty Pharmaceuticals Conference in London on Wednesday, May 25, 2011, at 12:30 p.m.
The presentation will be simultaneously webcast and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of Cumberland Pharmaceuticals' website at www.cumberlandpharma.com.
Shortly following the live webcast a replay will also be available on the Company's website.
About Cumberland PharmaceuticalsCumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a Tennessee-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of branded prescription products. The Company's primary target markets include hospital acute care and gastroenterology. Cumberland's marketed products include Acetadote® for the treatment of acetaminophen poisoning, Caldolor®, the first injectable treatment for pain and fever approved in the United States, and Kristalose®, a prescription laxative. Cumberland is dedicated to providing innovative products which improve quality of care for patients. For more information, please visit the Company website at www.cumberlandpharma.com. SOURCE Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV