To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Bank of America (BAC): "There is no catalyst ahead. It's not a good stock and I can't recommend it."
Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): "A chain of natural gas stations are in our future, but it needs help from the government. Until that happens, it's a 'don't-buy' from me."Mercer Int'l (MERC): "I like that business. Very good, very steady. Someday someone is just going to go in and buy it." Limited Brands (LTD): "I would take out your profits and let the rest run. I think this stock sees $50 a share." Southern Copper (SCCO): "I'm not recommending copper until the Chinese are further along in their tightening. Copper is my one worry in the market right now." NovaGold Resources (NG): "All the gold companies are coming down. The stock is over done to the downside. I still believe in the story, though." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV