NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Standard Motor Products
(SMP) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $327 million market cap, auto parts company grew by 183% to a profit of $6.7 million compared to in the prior first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 12 U.S. common stocks for May 10, 2011. In total, 11 stocks were upgraded and 1 stock was downgraded by our stock model.
In the first quarter, Standard Motor Products reported $220 million in revenue, an increase of 22.8% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Standard Motor Products: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$1.8 billion market cap, pipeline & refinery company, Genesis Energy LP (GEL) was upgraded by our stock model to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In first quarter results, Genesis Energy LP net profit of $7.0 million, up by 2.1% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue gained 47.9% to $690 million. Learn more about Genesis Energy LP: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV