NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Encore Capital Group (Nasdaq:ECPG) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $31.77, above its previous 52-week high of $30.51 with 67,570 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 126,300 shares over the past 30 days. Encore Capital Group has a market cap of $724.4 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 28.4% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Encore Capital Group, Inc. purchases and manages charged-off consumer receivable portfolios. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 14.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ECPG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ECPG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV