Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC)(TASE: SILC) today announced that it has achieved two important Design Wins for Networking Modules, a product line that Silicom developed as a part of its SETAC Server-to-Appliance Converter strategy. Silicom expects that its sales of such products to the two customers will total approximately $3 million per year.
Silicom achieved these wins with:
- A dominant player in the global security market, one of Silicom’s major customers. This firm will use Silicom’s Modules in several appliances to enable the reconfiguration of their ports without opening the appliance chassis.
- A leading company in the Traffic Management and Policy Enforcement industry who has decided to standardize on Silicom connectivity modules within its custom-built appliances.
Commenting on the news, Mr. Shaike Orbach, Silicom’s President and CEO, said, “These Design Wins are exciting achievements that confirm many aspects of our business model: especially the nearly unlimited potential of our existing customer base, the power of our reputation for innovation and service to attract new customers, and the value of our differentiating ability to create ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions for customers’ unmet needs.”
Mr. Orbach continued: “These Networking Module wins are the latest example of our creative approach, an advantage that derives from the brainstorming that we carry out continuously, both internally and in collaboration with our customers. Our development of the SETAC concept was in direct response to a customer’s ‘wish list,’ and now, we see how that demand has morphed and evolved, creating a need for a derivative module-only product.“Our success in all of these areas provides further confirmation of our strategy for both the SETAC and for our standard networking products. It demonstrates the contribution of all our growth engines, including increased sales from major existing customers, the addition of new customers, the creation of new products targeting both current and new customers, and the SETAC.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV