Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC)(TASE: SILC) today announced that it has achieved two important Design Wins for Networking Modules, a product line that Silicom developed as a part of its SETAC Server-to-Appliance Converter strategy. Silicom expects that its sales of such products to the two customers will total approximately $3 million per year.
Silicom achieved these wins with:
- A dominant player in the global security market, one of Silicom’s major customers. This firm will use Silicom’s Modules in several appliances to enable the reconfiguration of their ports without opening the appliance chassis.
- A leading company in the Traffic Management and Policy Enforcement industry who has decided to standardize on Silicom connectivity modules within its custom-built appliances.
Commenting on the news, Mr. Shaike Orbach, Silicom’s President and CEO, said, “These Design Wins are exciting achievements that confirm many aspects of our business model: especially the nearly unlimited potential of our existing customer base, the power of our reputation for innovation and service to attract new customers, and the value of our differentiating ability to create ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions for customers’ unmet needs.”
Mr. Orbach continued: “These Networking Module wins are the latest example of our creative approach, an advantage that derives from the brainstorming that we carry out continuously, both internally and in collaboration with our customers. Our development of the SETAC concept was in direct response to a customer’s ‘wish list,’ and now, we see how that demand has morphed and evolved, creating a need for a derivative module-only product.“Our success in all of these areas provides further confirmation of our strategy for both the SETAC and for our standard networking products. It demonstrates the contribution of all our growth engines, including increased sales from major existing customers, the addition of new customers, the creation of new products targeting both current and new customers, and the SETAC.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV