SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN, “ SouFun”), the leading real estate and home furnishing Internet portal in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011.
Highlights for First Quarter 2011
- Revenues grew 54.2% to US$40.8 million compared to the first quarter of 2010, and a 68.7% year-over-year increase excluding the effects from prepaid card business.
- Operating income was US$5.9 million, an increase of 100.3% compared to the first quarter of 2010. Non-GAAP operating income was US$7.9 million, an increase of 69.8% compared to the first quarter of 2010.
- Net income attributable to shareholders was US$5.7 million, an increase of 142.1% compared to the first quarter of 2010. Non-GAAP net income attributable to shareholders was US$7.7 million, an increase of 89.7% compared to the first quarter of 2010.
“We are happy to see our continuous growth momentum in the first quarter of 2011,” said Vincent Mo, Executive Chairman of SouFun. “SouFun benefits from its strong market leadership in China’s dynamic real estate and home furnishing markets. SouFun will continue to focus on providing internet products and services to everything home in China and its new e-commerce initiative is expected to bring in new revenue potentials.”
Financial Results for First Quarter 2011Revenues For the first quarter of 2011, SouFun had total revenues of US$40.8 million, an increase of 54.2% compared to US$26.4 million for the same period of 2010. After excluding the effects from prepaid card business, total revenues for the first quarter of 2011 grow 68.7% compared to the same period of 2010. Revenue from marketing services was US$28.2 million for the first quarter of 2011, an increase of 57.3% compared to US$17.9 million for the same period of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV