The First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBMS), holding company for The First, A National Banking Association, ( www.thefirstbank.com) will make a presentation to bank stock analysts at the Gulf South Bank Conference at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 8:25 a.m. central time.
M. Ray “Hoppy” Cole, Jr., President and CEO and Dee Dee Lowery, EVP and CFO will discuss the overall business strategies and financial performance of The First Bancshares, Inc. A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed by clicking on http://cc.talkpoint.com/snlf001/050911a_ah/?entity=19_8X7XWGJ. The presentation will also be available at the company’s internet website ( www.thefirstbank.com).
The First Bancshares, Inc., headquartered in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, is the parent company of The First, A National Banking Association. Founded in 1996, the First has operations in Hattiesburg, Laurel, Purvis, Picayune, Pascagoula, Bay St. Louis, Wiggins and Gulfport, Mississippi. The Company’s stock is traded on NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol FBMS. Information is available on the Company’s website: www.thefirstbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV